Hello, everyone! My name is Janis Soucie and I have joined the Hope Alive Ministry team as the Social Media Coordinator. I help manage all of our social media (Facebook, blog & YouTube) sites.
I am a Christian, mother of 2 and wife whose faith strengthens and guides everything I do.
Aside from working with the ministry, I write poetry, short stories, lyrics, articles, and novels. You can find me online at:
I understand what it’s like to watch a loved one suffer through a life-threatening illness only to watch them pass away. My heart goes out to those families who have gone through this pain and are going through it now. I just want you all to know that through all the pain and trials of going through something so tough, hope still exists.
Sometimes after a tragic event, hope may only be a dim flicker of light that has to be
rekindled, but hope is always there. Never stop looking for it. Stay strong and never
My goals within the ministry are similar to Bayley’s:
1) To encourage others to step up and make a change in their part of the world. God put us here to do just that and there is one song I love that inspires me to take a stand and make a change, even if it’s a small change. That song is “Do Something” by Matthew West.
2) To reach out and support families through cards, letters, emails, prayer, ect.
3) To help Bayley with online events, and marketing materials.
4) Friendship is a wonderful goal and I share this goal with Bayley.
5) I also share this same goal and that is to honor God in everything I say and do.