We are planning on making another rare disease slideshow in honor of World Rare Disease Day on February 28, 2018. If you have a child ages 0-18 battling a rare disease or passed away from one, please email us at email@example.com, if you are interested with the following information:
1. 1st name of child and last name
2. 1-2 pictures of the child in .jpg format battling the rare disease
3. Birthdate – Day, month & year
4. Date they passed away – Day, month & year if applicable
5. Diagnosis date – Day, Month & Year
6. Story of how your child was diagnosed – No more than 5 sentences
7. A paragraph (no more than 5 sentences!) about why Rare Disease Day is important to you and/or your child.
8. Diagnosis of child if they have one.
9. Caringbridge & Facebook page link if they have one.
The purpose of this slideshow is to raise awareness of rare diseases and to show support to families battling rare diseases.
If you give us permission, we will then use this info in a slideshow about rare diseases to be posted on HAM’s YouTube channel on Rare Disease Day, Wednesday, February 28, 2018. The video will also be shared onto this blog, HAM’s Twitter account, possibly HAM’s Instagram, and Hope Alive Ministry’s Facebook page. The slideshow will be made public, so everyone can view it.
If you are interested, we must receive the above information no later than Friday, February 16, 2018 at 11:55 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We post new blogs every Monday at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST), so be sure to follow our blog for updates. To see new and old posts, go to the “Must Read” page tab. You can also go search under archives. We post new YouTube videos every Friday at 6 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Hope Alive Ministry Social Media:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or fill out the “Contact Us” page tab to contact us).