January 9 marked our 6th anniversary – 6 years ago that day, we created our Facebook page and thus, Hope Alive Ministry (HAM) was born. HAM supports families who have children facing life-threatening and chronic illnesses as well as families who have had a child/children who passed away from one. We are currently in the process of becoming a non-profit organization.
To celebrate our 6th anniversary, we would like to try to make 600 homemade Valentines to children and teens battling life-threatening and chronic illnesses as well as Valentine themed thank you cards for caregivers. The cards will be sent to several Ronald McDonald Houses in the United States. It is a big goal, but with your help, we can achieve it. If you want to participate in making homemade Valentine’s, here are the rules:
1. Please keep messages positive – Nothing about sickness such as “I hope you get better soon” or “I am so sorry you are sick.” or about religion.
2. Be creative. In the past, some have cut the paper out in the shape of a giant heart.
3. You may use any paper, but cardstock is better for mailing.
4. Once you have completed some, please contact us via our “Contact Us” page tab on this blog for our mailing address. We will then mail them to the Ronald McDonald Houses.
5. Deadline is Tuesday, January 30, 2018.
Thank you for helping us bring love and hope to children, teens and caregivers!
We post new blogs every Monday at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST), so be sure to follow our blog for updates. To see new and old posts, go to the “Must Read” page tab. You can also go search under archives. We post new YouTube videos every Friday at 6 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Hope Alive Ministry Social Media:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or fill out the “Contact Us” page tab to contact us).