Thanksgiving is this Thursday and while we try to be thankful all year round, we especially want to remember to be thankful at this time of year.
Here are 6 things we are thankful for in 2017:
1. Our supporters – We appreciate you all!
2. Our families – We are thankful for families facing life-threatening and chronic illnesses. They help us to keep perspective on what really is important.
3. Our God – We are not a “Christian” organization since we want to support families no matter their religion, but both Janis, our Social Media Coordinator and Bayley, Our Founder & Executive Director, have deep faith and God keeps us going.
4. The children – All the children we support are why we do what we do. Their smiles bring us joy.
5. Our Card Angels – Everyone who makes homemade cards every month for these kids make these children smile and we are grateful to them.
6. Our Board of Directors – They help us when we need them the most.
What are you thankful for?