There are several children who need extra cheering up. Do you like to make homemade cards? Here are some children who need some cards:
1. Tenley Thompson – FB page: Team Tenley; Address: PO Box 1 New London, MN 56273; Note: She can only see some light, so keep the cards bright. Also, please include her younger brother Bryden.
2. Mason Blumenthal (older brother to Finn Blumenthal; Finn is having surgery on Monday, August 28 and will be gone for awhile!) – FB page: Prayers for Finn; Address: Attn: Kelly Blumenthal PO Box 5042 Fredericksburg, Va 22403
3. Salvatore and Giovanni Sereno – FB page: Sereno Warriors; Address: PO Box 6242
West Caldwell, NJ 07007
4. Ella D’Angelo – FB page: Team Ella; Address: Po box 290 Glenolden Pa 19036
5. Tripp Halstead – FB page: Tripp Halstead Updates; Address: PO Box 509 Jefferson, GA 30549; Note: He is visually impaired, so make card with bright colors.
Cards help bring so much joy to these families. We also send cards to Ronald McDonald Houses across the country and will have another opportunity for you to make cards for the children there as well as thank you cards for the families to send to their nurses soon.
We post new blogs every Monday at 8 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST), so be sure to follow our blog for updates. To see new and old posts, go to the “Must Read” page tab. You can also go search under archives. We post new YouTube videos every Friday at about 6 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Hope Alive Ministry Social Media:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/HopeAliveMinistry