May is Brain Cancer Awareness Month. We are honoring Brain Cancer Awareness Month by sharing facts this month on our social media sites. We will be focusing on pediatric brain cancer since our focus is on children battling life-threatening and chronic illnesses. If you would like us to honor your child during this month (children who passed away between ages 0-18 may be included as well!), please contact us at email@example.com and include the following information:
1. First and Last name of your child
2. Birthdate (Month, Day & Year) and date they passed away (if applicable)
3. Picture of your child at diagnosis, during treatment and now (or picture of them before they passed away if applicable!) in .jpg format.
3. Type of brain cancer (Example: DIPG, Medulloblastoma, etc.)
4. Stage of brain cancer
5. Child’s FB page link, Caringbridge page link or website if they have one
Help us honor Brain Cancer Awareness Month by sharing facts. We are going Grey during May. Are you?