Here are 5 encouraging Bible verses that have helped us in hard times:
1. “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11 (New Living Translation; NLT)
2. “One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.” – Psalm 27:4 (New International Version; NIV)
3. “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” – Romans 8:28 (New Living Translation; NLT)
4. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” – Romans 15:13 (New International Version; NIV)
5. “Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22 (New International Version; NIV)
What are your favorite Biblical verses?