HAM has some non-profit goals we would like to share with you so you can see what’s coming up in our future. Here they are:
1. Hosting in-person events honoring families who have a child battling a life-threatening or chronic illness or families who have one who passed away.
2. Reaching out to families who have a child who passed away by sending them special care packages and encouragement cards.
3. Encouraging families who have a child/children battling a life-threatening or chronic illness through sending cards and care packages.
4. Recognizing siblings of who have an ill sibling.
5. Hosting toy, book and art supply drives for children’s hospitals across the nation.
6. Sharing laws that support children with medical challenges.
7. Raising awareness through slideshows.
8. Honoring children who passed away from a life-threatening or chronic illness through our tribute slideshows.
Thank you for your support as we work on becoming an official non-profit organization in 2017.