Tomorrow, November 29, is Giving Tuesday which is dedicated to giving back.
Donate to your favorite charity.
We encourage you to donate to a charity that supports families dealing with families facing life-threatening and chronic illnesses like we do.
Here are some suggestions of charities you can donate to:
1. Ronald McDonald House – They help families facing life-threatening and chronic illnesses who have a child in a nearby hospital. Consider donating to your local chapter or a chapter that has directly impacted you.
2. Hunter’s Hope Foundation – They are a non-profit that help families affected by Leukodystrophies.
3. Make a Wish Foundation – They are a non-profit that provides wish experiences for children with a life-threatening illness who are between the ages 2 1/2-17 (They do not have to be terminal to receive a wish!).
4. Jessie Rees Foundation – They offer support to families who have a child battling childhood cancer.
5. The Quinn Madeleine Foundation – They aid in the prevention of, and support research on treatment and a cure for, Niemann-Pick Disease Type A, and facilitate memorable experiences for children under age 3 who have been diagnosed with a terminal or life-threatening illness.
Let us know what charity you choose to support for Giving Tuesday in the comments below.