September is coming up and we will be releasing an updated version of the Leukodystrophy Slideshow our Founder, Bayley P., made back in February (updating children who have since passed away!) in honor of Leukodystrophy Awareness Month. If your child was already included in February’s, you do not need to send the information again.
If you are interested in your child/children being featured, please send us the following information to email@example.com with the subject line “Leukodystrophy Slideshow September 2016” by Friday, August 26, 2016.
1. 1 picture of your child/children (children who have passed away may be included as well!) in .jpg format. Please choose a picture where there’s enough space on top and on the sides where I can add name, birthdate, age passed (if applicable) and type of Leukodystrophy.
2. Please include short story of your child – Example: How old they were diagnosed, when they received a transplant (if applicable) and how you found out they had the Leukodystrophy . No longer than 5-6 sentences in length.
3. Please include if your child/children received a transplant and type of transplant.
4. Child’s Leukodystrophy (If unspecified; please let us know).
5. Child’s birthdate – Day, Month & Year; Please include even if child passed away.
6. Day, Month & Year of child’s passing (If applicable!)
7. Link to child’s FB, Caringbridge site, or Website (If available, so people viewing the slideshow can follow your child’s journey.)
Thank you for allowing us to include your child/children in our slideshow!