These past few weeks, we’ve been sharing what special needs parents are thankful for.
Today, we want to share what we are thankful for.
1. God – We wouldn’t have gotten this far without God. Through prayer, God has truly blessed us and we are forever thankful to Him.
2. Our Supporters – We are so grateful to those people who have prayed and continue to
pray for our ministry as well as encourage us day in and day out.
3. Our Followers – Followers are a bit different than supporters because while they may very much support our ministry and what we do, they do not comment regularly. However, we are grateful for their presence and willingness to support us simply by “Liking” our Facebook page and/or following our blog.
4. Our special needs families – Our main goal in our ministry is to inspire families facing life-threatening and chronic illnesses. Without them, our ministry would not exist.
5. Our team – All of you make up #TeamHAM (Hope Alive Ministry) and we are thankful for each and everyone of you. You make what we do so meaningful!