September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and you might be wondering how to
help children with cancer.
Here are some ideas:
1. Raise awareness. – Share the posts. Share the facts. Great resources to look at
2. Donate to foundations such as St. Baldrick’s Foundation, Ronan Thompson
Foundation, and Thinking of Nikki Foundation. – These foundations help support
children with cancer. St. Baldrick’s and Ronan Thompson Foundation helps
raise money for research.
3. Pray for these amazing kids or keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
4. Send handmade cards to kids with cancer (If you need names of kids to send cards
to, contact us at email@example.com.) – These cards brighten their days
so much. When sending these cards, please avoid any religious messages or anything
like “I’m so sorry you are sick,”, “Get better soon.”, I’m sorry that you’re dying.”
Keep messages encouraging such as: “I’m thinking of you.” “You’re an All Star.”
“You are amazing!” “You make me smile!” “Stay strong!”
5. Write encouraging messages on their Facebook “Like” pages. *If you need kids
to encourage, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.