Did you ever wonder how you could incorporate God into every aspect of your life?
Here are some tips on how:
1. Take time to pray no matter where you are.
By taking time out of your busy day to pray, you become more acquainted with God
and develop a closer relationship with him.
2. Listen to relaxing Christian music.
3. Take a hike in the woods. Pay close attention to the nature around you
and thank God for it. For everything good comes from God.
4. Lead someone to Christ.
5. Attend a bible study at your church.
6. Talk about God to your family, friends, and co-workers.
7. Next time you are angry with someone, read bible passages about anger.
8. Join a youth group at your church.
9. Mentor to someone who is going through a rough time.