We live in a world that often wants a toy or a bike right then. We live in a world that is fast paced
in a lot of ways. We have to get someplace right then or else it’s the end of the world.
Yes, sometimes we do have to get to work at a certain time, but time will never be replaced.
Patience is something most need to practice. We also have to realize that we aren’t going to have the right
amount of patience at a given time. We might be more patient somedays then others. Patience like all things in
life isn’t perfect. But it’s a start.
Here are some tips on how you might be able to have more patience in your day to day life:
1. Make a list of what you must accomplish for that day. Put the top priorities at the top and the ones not as
important at the bottom of the list. You might not finish everything on the list, but at least you know what
you have to get done. It helps you to feel not as stressed by knowing what you hope to accomplish each day.
2. Pray and ask God to help you.
3. Laugh. Yes, sometimes you need to laugh to keep yourself from being overwhelmed.
4. Count from 1-10, inhale and exhale. This can help you to calm down.
5. Listen to peaceful music. It can also help to calm you down.
6. Take a walk. Fresh air and moving is proven to lower your blood pressure; not dangerously low, but
enough to calm you down.
7. Remember that whatever or whoever you are annoyed at will pass. If your kids are irritating you, it won’t
last forever even when it seems it will.
Like our posts? Be sure to subscribe.