God wants each of us to live for Him. He calls us to pick someone up
when they fall. He asks us to encourage others when they are at their
weakest and to encourage them when they appear “strong” (because
sometimes that’s when they need it most).
How can I truly live for Christ in a sometimes broken world?
There is no “one right” answer as to how we can live for Christ. That is a decision between you and Him. However, here are some ideas that might help you:
1. Smile at a stranger. You never know if your smile is exactly what they needed right then.
2. Pray for those you are persecuted.
3. Study the Bible.
4. Help someone in need.
5. Donate clothes to good will.
6. Volunteer at a nursing home. You might make their day.
7. Visit sick people in a hospital (Call in advance to make sure it’s okay.).
8. Love someone who feels they aren’t worthy to be loved. Love your enemies. Love everyone.
“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy
heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.” ~ Matthew 22:37
(King James Version; KJV)