Our love = I’ll love you if… I love you if… I love you, but…
God’s love = I’ll love you no matter what. I love you with no
Our love is often selfish. We often love when we get something out of
it. That’s not true love, though.
God’s love is unconditional. Nothing will ever make God stop loving
us. Nothing we can do will ever make God not love us.
This is not to say that we can’t love someone forever. This isn’t
always a bad thing. It’s just different. Our love is different from
How can we love more like God?
1. Help others. That’s the greatest source of love.
2. Read the Bible.
3. Remember love isn’t perfect. Try your best, but you aren’t God.
You can only do your best.
4. Laugh often. I imagine God has a sense of humor too.
5. Say I love you often, but don’t just say it. Show that you love
someone. Buy flowers for someone. Send them a card without
* Disclaimer: These are only my thoughts and not necessarily the
thoughts of Hope Alive Ministry.