The documentary will be released in Fall 2014. The deadline to get all entries in is August 1.
1. Speak clearly.
2. Speak loud enough to hear, but do not shout.
3. Try to limit background noise if possible.
4. Use a tripod if you have one.
5. No swearing in the video or audio recording.
6. Do not bash Hope Alive Ministry in the video or audio recording.
7. Email everything to firstname.lastname@example.org with everyone in the video or audio recording first name and last name (or last initial). Include state or country of where you are from. Use the subject line, “Hope Alive Ministry Documentary Entry” for all video or audio recordings about what hope means to you. Use the subject line, “Hope Alive Ministry Testimonial” for all testimonials about Hope Alive Ministry.
Here are two examples:
My name is ___ and hope means ___ to me because ___. or We are the (last name) family and hope means ____ to us because ____.
OR My name is ____ and Hope Alive Ministry has changed (or touched) my life in ____ (be specific) ways. or We are the (last name) family and Hope Alive Ministry has ____ (how we’ve touched your life).